Thursday 5 January 2012

Becoming a Woman

The front door banged shut behind me.  “Is that you honey”, came the sound of my wife, Suzy, calling from upstairs. I froze as her feet came down the stairs.  “Look at you hun; you look a proper state”. It was certainly true that I looked more than a little dishevelled.  I had left the house this morning with my beautiful hair tied up neatly with clips, a tight blouse stretching over my new breasts, that incidentally I was very proud of, and a short pencil line skirt, black stockings and modestly high heels.  I looked the perfect secretary for her first day at work.

This evening my hair hung down at a peculiar angle, my blouse had two of the top buttons missing and a ladder ran down my tights from knee to heel.  “Whatever have you been doing to look like this” said Suzy.  For a moment I tried to think.  Thinking had been so difficult recently; it must be the hormones. It was obvious from the look of confusion that went across my face that I didn’t know how to explain then and there, and I could feel a tear forming in my eyes.  “Oh my poor dear” said Suzy coming closer and drawing my head to her ample bosom.  I could smell her marvellous perfume and feel the smoothness of her blouse, and the comforting arms around me.  “Don’t tell me now dear, go and get changed. We’ll have a cuddle and you can tell me all about it. And I have bought you a little something; it’s in the bedroom and its in pink!”  My eyes glowed at the thought; it had to be something to wear and in my favourite colour. Suzy had been treating me regularly with new things; panties, bras, camisoles, slips, teddies, little negligees; I had come to love them all and considerably cheered I fairly skipped down the hallway to the bedroom.  There lying on the bed was a beautiful baby doll nightie with matching panties; pink with a small rose motif.  They were absolutely gorgeous.  Within ten minutes I had showered, fixed my makeup, and was modelling the new outfit for Suzy while she reclined on the bed. 

She could see I was a little more relaxed and she patted the space next to her and commanded more than anything else; “now then hun come and cuddle up and tell me all about your day”.  I hesitated, but there was no escape.  I climbed on the bed and she put her arm around me and pulled me in closer. “Tell me all about it”she cooed.   

“Well….”, I started hesitantly.  “I got to the office just before 9 and one of the other secretaries, Michele, was there to show me around. She was ever so kind to me all day and she had this fantastic skirt that she had bought from Debenhams in the Mall…it was straight at the top and then flared out nicely….it was so cute and I must get one.”  Suzy could tell I was deviating from the subject.  “Anyway she showed me what I had to do and which partners I had to take work from and where they left it.”  I hesitated once more before going on, but I knew Suzy wasn’t going to let me get away with not telling her everything that happened.  “She also told me that I should beware of a partner called Steve Daly, who would try it on with me”.  “Anyway this Steve came into the office just after lunch and stared at me before going back into his office.  He then buzzed through to Michele to ask if I would go through to his office. Michele told me to go through but not to take any nonsense.”

“I went into his office and he was standing fairly near to the door.  As I came in he reached out his hand – I thought he was going to shake hands – but he grabbed my wrist and before I knew it he had sat down on a nearby chair and had pulled me onto his lap”.

Once more I hesitated. This was where I either told Suzy everything or had to think quickly to make up a story.  How could I confess?  “….I didn’t want to…..”, I began. “…he was so strong….”.  “Just tell me”, said Suzy soothingly. 

“He kissed me” I blurted out. It was a start and a description of what started it. But how was I tell her that when he kissed me the initial feeling of revulsion gave way to a much nicer sensation and that within seconds I was kissing him back?  How to tell her that his hand ran its way up my leg and under my skirt to the top of my stocking, - and that I liked it.  How could I tell her that I could feel his interest underneath me as his throbbing tool suddenly expanded as I squirmed on his lap.  And I loved the feeling. 

By this time I seemed to be hanging on with both hands round his neck and exploring the inside of his mouth with my tongue.   How could I tell her that while doing this his other hand reached inside my blouse and was working my nipple free from inside the bra on one side and then the other.  Oh the feeling as he caressed each of my breasts with his fingertips.

I was beginning to get breathless beginning to remember all this.  I was very incoherent in my description to Suzy  “….he felt my leg…..up to my panties……” , but it was so difficult while trying to  remember what had happened.  

I remembered how he had worked his not inconsiderable cock from his trousers and after playing with my breasts and a hand roaming over my little pink panties had made a really big mess at the top of my stockings.   I shifted from side to side on his tool mostly in trying to prolong the feeling in my now sopping wet panties, not wanting to admit even to myself how proud I was that he had shot his load for me.   “…He made a mess…..” I managed to at last blurt out breathlessly.

I’m not sure I needed to say anything else to Suzy.  She could feel the excitement in my body as I remembered and had slipped her hand into my panties and felt my redundant sissy cock grow as large as it had ever done – at least since Suzy had started my hormone treatment. It even made a little wet patch on the front of my lovely new panties.

“You enjoyed it”, Suzy said as statement of fact rather than a question.  I nodded my head rather sadly.  

“That’s wonderful honey. I’m so pleased for you.”  I was quite stunned by this and didn’t know quite what to say.  “You don’t mind….?” I said in a half whisper. 

“Of course not my funny little one.  I am pleased you are a woman at last.   I turned to Suzy and kissed her with passion.  How lucky I was to have a wonderful wife like Suzy.  And how I was looking forward to work tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely tale sarah jayne. I love it.

    Kisses,

    Leeanne

    ReplyDelete