Thursday 5 January 2012

Why won't he come home



It seemed like ages since he went to work.  I had done the laundry, run the vacuum round and done the shopping and it was still hours until he was due home.  I'd played dress up wondering which outfit would get him most excited.  The red panties and bra set peeking over the white blouse, with a thin pencil skirt.  Or the pink dress, with lacy pink underwear and a beautiful white petticoat that splayed the dress out beautifully.  I couldn't decide, but spent ages doing my hair just the way he liked it and experimenting with makeup.  I was getting more and more impatient; why couldn't he come home now?  I heard the key in the lock.  At last!   I ran down to the door and launched myself at him, sinking into his powerful arms.  Please don't go to work tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment