Wednesday 15 February 2012

Clean up

The front door closed with a bang.  He had left at last, and I pulled my head out from under the duvet and dried my eyes. 
It was so difficult to understand that my wife Fiona needed someone else to give her “a rough fuck”, rather than what she described as the “little dribble from the pathetic thing you call a cock”.  It was harder still being in the house when she brought home the rag bag of men she picked up from who knows where.  It was now almost every other day she had someone with her.
When she came through the door with her latest I retreated to my bedroom - what used to be the ‘spare’ bedroom - slipped out of the skirt, top and heels I had on, and just in my panties and bra buried myself underneath my duvet and began to weep silently.  I felt thoroughly sorry for myself and the situation I was in, not made any easier by the noises coming from the adjoining master bedroom.  It was as if they were having a row the noise they were making initially, but it was the moaning and the shouting…..”yes, just there…..yes, faster….” I couldn’t ignore however hard I buried my head under the pillow.  And the moment of climax as Fiona screamed like some primeval beast made my tears and sobs come faster than before.
Now he was gone and I sat up and tried my best to pull myself together.  I would have to hurry as she would want me.  No time to touch up my makeup, or even dress as I heard her shouting.  “Emily, get in here NOW”.  I put the heels on and went into her bedroom – what had been our bedroom only a few short weeks ago.  As I went through the door I could tell the lovemaking had been violent as the room and bed were a mess, with bedclothes pulled off the bed onto the floor, and the bedside table knocked over and lying on its side.  Fiona was lying on top of the bed in a state of considerable dishevelment  and legs akimbo;  her hair that had earlier been up was in a mixed tangle splayed out on the bed, and she obviously hadn’t had time to remove her clothes as they were half on her, half ripped off and scattered across the floor.  The blouse she had on was off her shoulders but the bra underneath seemed to have been almost ripped off as it lay in two broken bits on the floor.    As I came in she raised her head and smiled.  “Cute” she said, obviously commenting on the bra and panties with the white lace trim, and little red heart motif, that I had put on this morning.
“Come over here Emily. I need you to help me clear up”.  This wasn’t an unusual situation as I often came in to run her bath and clear up after her love making sessions, but it was something in her eye that told me that this time things might be a little different.  “Get up here and get your tongue between my legs”.  “…oh please Ma’am don’t….” was all I could get out before she shouted “GET ON THIS BED NOW”.  Fiona could be so wicked when she was in a temper that I found myself giving a little squeal and climbing up onto the bed  as quickly as I could almost tripping over the bedsheets and the heels I had on.  There was no getting out of this.
I began by kissing the inside of her thigh, but I could see that her pussy was covered in a mountain of thick looking diaphanous gloop that must be the man’s come.  The panties had been pulled aside but I could see his come glistening on the panties as well.  “Not there…there”, Fiona commanded as with a firm hand to the back of my head, she guided my head into her pussy.  There was nothing I could do but lick the come and continue licking.  It has an odd taste but it wasn’t something I had had a choice in so I just got on with licking her pussy as best as I was able.

She then started telling me about the man she was with.  That she had picked him up at the bar near work, and that she fancied his muscular physique.  That she had asked him to come back to her place and fuck her.  That he had an enormously long and thick cock and knew how to use it.  That he had been rough with her and thrown her on the bed, ripping off her skirt.  She told me how hot she was for him, how she wanted him to take her roughly, and how he was a real man rather than the pathetic wimp she had married.
The combination of her talk and being between my wife’s legs giving her aching pussy a licking, made me pretty excited, and what Fiona called my “little girl clitty” became stiff with excitement.   I was licking her and running my tongue up and down her pussy with real enthusiasm now; I hadn’t realised that Fiona no longer had her hand on the back of my head.
Fiona then began to describe how the man had sat astride her with his cock between her breasts before sliding down and slipping it into her pussy.  Fiona described it so vividly, in the way that he filled her up, how she was afraid she couldn’t take him all the way in, and how it felt he would split her in two.  And when she came it was the best feeling in the world, something that I couldn’t ever give her.  And as she described the way he came inside her and continued to come as he withdrew, Fiona came again, with this time my mouth in position to capture her juices.    
As she came I came as well or at least as much as I was now capable of.  My cock twitched and I could feel the come making the silky material of the panties wet. 
For once I had made Fiona pleased as she patted me on the head and said “Good girl”.  I glowed with pleasure as Fiona didn’t give out words of praise lightly.  I had pleased her and I must say I enjoyed the experience as well.    “Now then Emily go and change and come back and run me a bath”.  I fairly skipped across the room to change my panties and slip into some other gorgeous costume.  Next time Fiona brings home a man I hope she will let me lick her afterwards again was my only thought.

1 comment: