Monday 5 March 2012

Naked punishment

It was Madam's idea to punish me by not allowing me any clothes for the enire day.  She had caught me at her bedroom door staring at Master getting dressed with my hand up underneath my skirt and inside my panties. I was in quite an excited state and hadn't noticed for some minutes Madam standing behind me watching me.  "Enjoying yourself slut", she announced herself.  I shot round and was open mouthed at being caught. 

Punishment was twofold. Obviously first of all a good spanking while over Sir's lap. Madam always said that it was better if Sir was to give out the spankings as he had a firmer hand.  I think it was also because he enjoyed it more; I could always feel his cock awakening as I draped myself over his lap. 

Secondly I had to go the whole day without clothes. Madam allowed me my maids apron and hat, and some heels, but nothing else.  It was a real hardship for me; I really missed my panties and other satin and lacy bits and pieces that I had got so used to wearing.  I had to do all my jobs really thoroughly as every room I went into Master would be there checking up on me.  He made me blush all over.

No comments:

Post a Comment