Wednesday 27 June 2012

Sir's pleasure

It was always so difficult clearing up when Sir was around.  He would keep on lifting my skirt and feeling my panties.  Sometimes he would pull me onto his lap and whisper dirty things in my ear and play with my little sissy breasts until I started to giggle and squirm until I could feel his cock grow underneath me.  He would feel the front of my panties and I would begin to moan.  Invariably Madam would come in at that time and he would send me on my way with a quick slap on the back side.  "Good girl" , he would say.  I was always red with embarrassment when this happened, but the really worrying thing was that my little sissy clit would stand up.  I would always think of Sir when in bed and think about the cock that I could feel underneath me but not feel or touch.  Just thinking about it made my sissy clit leak in my pretty pink panties.

3 comments:

  1. Dear SarahJayne,

    I must say that I love your caption for this photo. It is truly inspirational.

    Hugs,

    Leeanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have drafted a post using this same photo, but haven't uploaded it yet. Now I can't remember the title. So, be on the lookout for my take on what it inspired in me when I saw it.

    LOL

    Leeanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are just some photos that need to have a story attached. Thanks for your kind comments. Kisses, Sarah Jayne xx

      Delete