Friday 15 June 2012

Taken by my wife's boyfriend



I was scared.  He was so huge.  I had heard all the jokes about well hung black men, but I didn’t really believe that they could be that enormous.  Jackie, my wife, had insisted I go with him.  “Darling, you really need to know how it feels like for a woman”.  
So after Leroy had finished with Jackie - I could hear Jackie’s screams of pleasure as I got ready -  Jackie brought Leroy in to see me.  I obediently leant over the bed, while Jackie put some yuckie cream in my boy sissy love hole. 
Then he started. I could smell his breath; his very manhood in his sweat after his activity with my wife.  He seemed to tower over me and then I felt the tip of his cock.  “Take it all sissy”, as he crouched over me.  All I could think of to say was “Yes, Sir”.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Sounds like an amazing experience Sarah Jayne.

    Hugs,

    Leeanne

    ReplyDelete