Friday 27 July 2012

The matching panties game


I always look forward to the evenings when my wife suggests we play the matching panties game.  I used to complain when she would suggest we play, but the sex was so good when we both dressed in matching panties and bra sets that after a while I just accepted it as part of our normal routine.

It was kind of sweet cuddling up together with our little pink panties. The best part was always when she would put me on her knee and kiss me while playing with my little sissy clit.


Afterwards it was always so nice as we lay in bed together gently rubbing the front of each others panties.  Not only would we start the evening with matching panties but we would end it that way too. Both sets very wet.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, it is great!!
    I love spooning her, with our nylon panties rubbing!

    ReplyDelete