Monday 13 August 2012

A choice of afternoon activity

“So sissy the choice is yours.  You can either fuck me like a real man this afternoon or you can choose to borrow my panties to wear instead.  Don’t you want to stick your boy bits in my pussy?”
I was confused.  It would be nice to make love to Sam, but I knew what a disappointment I had always been in bed.  Could I really face the humiliation that I would suffer when I couldn’t cum inside her or my little sissy clit dribbled before I had even started?
I looked at the panties she was holding out.  I knew they would be nice to wear as well.  They would feel so nice up against my sissy clit. Last time I had worn her panties Sam had praised me and told me how pretty I looked and had whispered what she would like to do with her little sissy’s ass. I first of all felt proud that Sam felt like that about me.  And she soon had me  cumming  in the panties like I had never cum before.
Slowly I reached out and took the panties.  Sam smiled to suggest that she knew all along what choice I was going to make.  I sheepishly stepped into them and drew them up my legs.

2 comments:

  1. A very good sissy choice Sarah Jayne.

    Hugs & kisses,

    Leeanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would have done the same...cute panties

    sissy kisses,

    jaime

    ReplyDelete