Monday 6 August 2012

A sissy who can't wait

 My Mistress had always taught me how to satisfy Master and his men friends. She had taught me how to suck their cocks, and how to bring their cocks back to life again and again.  She had always taught me to wait for Master or his other men friends to initiate any contact. Like all sissys I should be obedient and submissive.

I guess I'm a very poor sissy, because sometimes I can't wait for Master or his men friends. Some times I just have to sit on their laps and kiss them before I have been given the command to do so.  I sometimes have to reach into their pants and feel their lovely cock before they are ready.  You see I can't always control myself and Mistress says that I am just a greedy sissy.  It is one of my worse faults.  But I do love the feel and smell of a man and it always makes my little sissy panties wet with the thought.   I just can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment