Wednesday 19 September 2012

Clean up time

I have been so lucky to have a wife so kind and understanding. Even when she began to insist on me dressing in her panties and bras, and later on in skirts, tops, stockings and high heels, she has always been so patient with me. I know I have never been able to satisfy her in bed, but she always pretended to enjoy it and to comfort me afterwards when I was upset.  I would sob uncontrollably, but she always cuddled up close to me and told me how much she loved me and that it didn’t matter that I could only produce a little bit of a dribble from my man bits.  She was lovely.
But recently I didn’t know what to think. She began sleeping with men and coming back at all times of the night.  She would always wake me to tell me all about what had happened as if it was the most natural thing in the world.  I don’t know what I felt as I cuddled up to her; sometimes wide eyed amazement at the things she was telling me, sometimes real pain at the thought of her with someone else. Sometimes I cried silently and sometimes my little sissy clitty got hard hearing the things she got up to.
This evening I could hardly believe what she was asking me to do.  I awoke and she cuddled up as usual and told me about her ‘date’.  This evening she made me hard as anything and she reached inside my panties and put her hand round my bits as she told me about it.  When she had finished she whispered in my ear; “Please sweetie would you lick me in my special place?  Please my little one?”
 I wasn’t sure what to do or say.  I was getting very excited and couldn’t think clearly at all.  She had been so nice to me that it would seem to be so heartless of me to refuse her anything. I nodded.  She quickly removed the panties she had worn that evening, and without removing her skirt or any of her other clothes she turned round and slowly lowered herself towards me.  As she did so I could see the gooey mess in her clitty, some of it dripping down.  My mind raced, but it was too late now.  She settled herself just above my face and I put my tongue out to catch the first of the man’s cum.  As I did so she lowered herself further and I reached up and began to suck on her clitty.  “Good girl”, she gasped as I set to work.

2 comments:

  1. Sarah Jayne! I am so envious of you! Such a delicious looking mess!

    Hugs & kisses,

    Leeanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh.my.gawd!! This is so sexy and hot!
    Sara

    ReplyDelete