Wednesday 26 September 2012

The warmup act?

I was very unhappy about getting dressed in front of Charlie, her new friend.  It was all very well her telling me not to be embarrassed, but she didn't have to put her panties on while Charlie sat there.  He seemed to be rubbing his bits as I got dressed; he certainly didn't take his eyes off me the whole time.  I even thought I saw her start rubbing the front of Charlie's trousers as I slipped into the pink panties and put the pink bra over my new boy breasts.  The pink skirt was simply gorgeous, but trying to put it on while they both sat on the sofa watching me was terribly uncomfortable.  I do believe my face must almost have matched my costume.  When I had finished and gave her and Charlie a quick curtsey, they gave me a short round of applause and then began kissing.  Soon afterwards she took him by the hand and led him into the bedroom.  I felt a bit like the warmup act.  But at least I got to wear the skirt I had wanted to wear for such an age.

5 comments:

  1. Not only do I love this post, but I really love your skirt. Love it! Have you seen Saragirl's posts from yesterday?

    ooxx,

    Leeanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you once again Leeanne. Yes, I did see Saragirl's blog - i just love her site. Great to see we have similar tastes in pictures too! Kisses, Sarah Jayne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore this pink sexy skirt

    WOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg Leanne I so love it

    ReplyDelete