Monday 25 March 2013

Office slut


It had begun with an odd hand on the knee, or a squeeze of my side.  Jenny, my wife, said that I had asked for it wearing such short skirts in the office where everyone could see my stocking tops.  But I enjoyed dressing like that and enjoyed the attention I got from the senior partners.  But when John Henry started paying me attention well how could I resist.
He was strong and handsome and all the girls would swoon when he walked in.  But when he got close to me he would touch my elbow or my side, as if my accident at first.  He must have known of my reputation.  Whenever occasion arose I would try and get close to him and he was soon moving his hand up my leg in the skirt direction.  After a fortnight I could feel his hand on my bottom and it was only a short distance from there to taking dictation from him while sat on his lap. How I giggled and squirmed and made eyes at him.
It was when the other senior secretary Mavis came in to the office and found me kneeling under his desk with my mouth full that things really took off.  All the males in the building were making a beeline for my office and boy did I enjoy it.

1 comment:

  1. I`m assuming your wife doesn't mind ....that you constantly have a cock between your Sissy Blow Job Lips!

    ReplyDelete