Monday 24 June 2013

Perfectly ridiculous

I felt so ridiculous. It wasn’t the costume; the skimpy maids dress with the lovely lace edging certainly made me feel so feminine and sissy and I had come to enjoy that part of it.  In fact I looked forward to dressing up each day now; the panties, and bras, stockings and suspenders, slips and crop tops were becoming less an exciting game as more a part of who I was. But taking commands from my wife Zoe was a new experience.  Her sharp voice called me into the bedroom to recieve a list of the days chores.  The curtseys and the ‘Yes, Ma’am’ and ‘No Ma’am’ was a little humiliating.  As Zoe seemed intent on spending the whole day in bed something told me that I would have to get used to this fairly quickly.

1 comment:

  1. I'm thinking I would rather blossom quite well in your life. But would hope that Mistress will find a way to pimp me out as well

    ReplyDelete